Toronto City Tours
Are you ready for the ultimate Canadian adventure? The fun starts at Yonge-Dundas Square; just look out for our red, London-style, open-top buses - they're so eye-catching you can't miss them! Enjoy the panoramic views of the whole city from up high and see the Canadian lifestyle in full swing as we pass some of Toronto's liveliest streets.
At bus stop 7 you'll find Casa Loma, a grand Gothic-style home built in the early 20th century. Go inside the museum to learn all about the history of this beautiful city. Another insightful attraction is the Bata Shoe Museum at bus stop 9. Although it's not your usual tourist destination, it will be sure to put a smile on your face as you discover how footwear has evolved in Canada over time.
- Free Harbour & Islands Cruise to enjoy the views of the city from a different perspective (May-Oct)
- Access to 1 bus tour route around the city. Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops
- Multilingual audio commentary and live guides on board: learn all about the history of Toronto
- 48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Toronto
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons