Singapore City Tours
Your incredible hop-on hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. It's so much more than a shopping centre! It is one of the cleanest, most eye-catching malls you will ever see, and even boasts the world's biggest water fountain. Both routes start here so pick between the Yellow and the Red, and hop on board for an exciting ride. The 3rd stop on the Yellow Line is unmissable: Marina Bay Sands. Hop off here and see one of the most incredible complex buildings in the world, which has the longest elevated swimming pool with rooftop restaurants, nightclubs and gardens.
The route passes Liang Court and City Hall, before arriving at bus stop 8: the sensational Robertson Quay. If you're feeling peckish, hop off at the next stop - the Zion Food Centre - where you can discover the delicious taste of traditional local dishes. The route then passes the beautiful Botanical gardens, and both the Orchard and Marriott Hotels. The bus passes Orchard Plaza, Rendezvous Hotel and the Art Museum before heading back to Suntec City.
On the Red Route you can see even more sights, such as Little India (stop 2), Boat Quay (stop 9), Chinatown (stop 10) and Hong Lim Park (stop 13). Book your ticket online today!
- Access to 2 bus routes & 37 stops around Singapore. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- 2 free walking tours around Chinatown & Little India to make the most of your tour.
- 24hr/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Singapore.
- Audio guide in 12 languages. Learn all about Singapore. Kids commentary available.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time is around 15 minutes on the Yellow line