Malaga City Tours
The Red Line is sure to blow your mind, and is a great opportunity to capture all of the best sights in this incredible city. For those interested in Art, the second stop of the tour is the Contemporary Art Centre, which is open to all kinds of artistic and cultural events. Hop back on as the bus crosses the bridge, heading down towards the 4th and 5th bus stops, Plaza de la Marina and the Paseo del Parque. This is a good spot to hop-off and take a walk through one of the city's most picturesque parts. The 8th stop is the wonderful beach of Málaga, where you can feel the fine white sand under your feet and look out to the deep blue Mediterranean.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Málaga's top sights.
- Audio commentaries in 8 languages to learn about Málaga's culture and history.
- Free walking tour with official guide around Málaga's city centre.
- Create your own itinerary with 2 bus tour routes & 19 stops around Málaga.
- Flexible 3-month ticket you can use at any time within that period.