If you want to make sure you see and do it all, take the 3 routes covered by our tours: the Red, Blue and Green Lines. Leave it all to us, and follow the full loops to enjoy our exclusive selection of stops across the city.
The Red Line will take you to blend with the locals all the way across the city centre, to get the feeling of the vibrant Catalonian pace at some of the most cosmopolitan spots in the world: Plaça de Catalunya, Passeig de Gràcia - La Pedrera, Estació de Sants or Plaça d'Espanya. Go on all the way up to the last stop, the medieval Gothic Quarter, to lose yourself in the city culture going through Poble Espanyol, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Colom - Museu Marítim, and Museu d'Història de Catalunya.
Move on to the Blue Line to learn more on the great works of art of Antoni Gaudi. Hop off at the must-see Sagrada Familia and marvel at its unique beauty. But that's not all by Gaudi, hop back on and never get tired of his brilliant and colourful architectural style at Park Güell, and Palau Reial. And if you really want to feel the local passion, hop off at Futbol Club Barcelona!
Our open-top buses have even more for you to see. Hop on the Green Line towards the city shoreline to enjoy the view of the Mediterranean sea on the one side and the district 22 on the other, featuring the most modern city buildings, home to some of the top technology companies around the world. Book your ticket today and start planning your ride!
- No queues in high season: our exclusive buses run every 5 minutes so you don't have to wait.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes across Barcelona.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- 1 / 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Barcelona's top sights.
- More than 200€ in discounts to enjoy Barcelona's best attractions, sights & shopping opportunities.
- Multilingual audio guides in 16 different languages.